Professor Christopher Portier has concluded that radiofrequency (wireless) radiation probably causes gliomas and neuroma brain tumours. In an 176-page Expert Report, written for plaintiffs in a lawsuit, Portier analysed the relevant scientific studies and concluded that:
- ‘The evidence on an association between cellular phone use and the risk of glioma and/or acoustic neuroma in adults is strong.’
- ‘There is sufficient evidence from laboratory studies to conclude that RF can cause tumors in experimental animals with strong findings for gliomas, heart Schwannomas and adrenal pheochomocytomas in male rats and harderian gland tumors in male mice and uterine polyps in female mice.’
- ‘There is sufficient evidence to suggest that both oxidative stress and genotoxicity are caused by exposure to RF and that these mechanisms could be the reason why RF can induce cancer in humans.’
- ‘RF exposure probably causes gliomas and acoustic neuromas and, given the human, animal and experimental evidence, I assert that, to a reasonable degree of scientific certainty, the probability that RF exposure causes these cancers is high.’
Prof Portier, from the Department of Toxicogenomics at Maastricht University in the Netherlands, is an expert in the design, analysis, and interpretation of environmental health data, especially relating to cancer. He has served on numerous US science committees and was Associate Director of the US National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences and Director of the National Toxicology Program. The report can be found at: http://bit.ly/PortierExpertReport
Interview with tumour survivor
You can hear my interview with Lloyd Morgan, electronics engineer, member of the US Environmental Health Trust and author of several papers on mobile phone research. Lloyd talks about his own brain tumour which he believes was caused by his mobile phone use.
What can you do?
Limit your exposure to mobile phone radiation by using:
- our airtube headsets https://emraustralia.com.au/co…
- our Wavewall shielded mobile phone cases https://emraustralia.com.au/co…
- our radiation-free equipment which can be used for landline phones. https://emraustralia.com.au/collections/radiation-free-equipment/products/radiation-free-modem-router-package